Congratulations LSJ Class of 2021!
We are all excited to celebrate your achievement at the LSJ convocation. This website is intended to answer any questions you may have about the celebration.
LSJ Convocation will happen on Thursday, June 10th at 12:30pm. The event will be live so we strongly recommend logging in a little early and encouraging your guests to do the same.
The deadline to RSVP has passed.
How to Access LSJ Convocation
We will send out the Zoom link for convocation to all graduating seniors who signed up to attend. This link will require your NetID and is for you only.
GRADUATES: Please log into Zoom at 12pm.
Your loved ones will also get to participate in the celebration through UW Video's YouTube Channel where we will be live streaming the event. The link will go live on Thursday, June 10th at 12:20pm and will begin with a slide show of photos.
Friends and Family click the link below:
Social media use is encouraged. Please use the hashtag #lsj2021 before, during, and after LSJ Convocation on Twitter and Instagram!
LSJ Convocation Programs
We will mail you a convocation program, please make sure when you RSVP that your mailing address is correct.
Commencement & Graduation Guidance from Office of Ceremonies
On the Seattle campus, the central administration will facilitate a number of safe, in-person opportunities for graduates to celebrate their achievements during the weeks leading up to commencement. Stay tuned for those opportunities.
UW Seattle Commencement: June 12th
Purple Carpet (Pre-Show) 12:30pm PST | Processional begins 1:30pm PST
Graduates are eligible to attend Commencement if they complete their degree in these quarters: Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021, Spring 2021, Summer 2021
May 5 - May 16: Register/Order Online
Participants in Commencement 2021 - Celebrating Worldwide should complete the registration/order form at www.graduation.uw.edu to obtain an entrance code to the ceremony. In addition, they may use this form to order cap and gown and other graduation items (souvenir tassels, honor cards, stoles of gratitude, etc.). Those who are participating in the main Commencement ceremony will be sent instructions for submitting photos for the main ceremony after they submit their Registration/Order form. Schools, colleges and departments are responsible for collecting any photos they require for their ceremonies independent of this process.
By completing the Registration/Order Form, May 5 – May 16, you will be able to:
- Secure your entrance code for themselves and their guests to enter and participate in the live Grad Experience.
- Order cap and gown, plus souvenir tassels, stoles, etc., whether attending the main ceremony or not. Orders will be shipped directly to the address they provide. (Shipping costs will apply.)
- Receive access to our photo submission site for their processional and class photos. (Graduates must indicate they are attending the main ceremony to receive access. Instructions will be emailed to the graduate upon submission.)
- Join the Alumni Association or donate to Senior Gift.
- Enter the lottery for a virtual seat.
Undergraduate Application Deadline (for Spring 2021 graduates): April 16th
Graduation Degree Title Correction Form: If a graduate's Degree Title in SDB is subject to change, or unlikely to be updated prior to May 5th, this form allows advisors to notify Office of Ceremonies. This form can also be used to provide School/College/Department/Advisor approval for a student to participate in Commencement if not eligible (e.g. Autumn 2021 graduate who will not be able to attend June 2022 Commencement). This form also allows Office of Ceremonies to assign the correct regalia to student records in the registration system. Advisors will have access to this form on April 9th.
Commencement Registration and Cap and Gown Order Form:
Registration Dates: May 5 - May 16
- Delivery in 1-2 weeks via ground shipping. Rush options available
- Registration required for all students who wish to attend Commencement and/or purchase regalia: washington.edu/graduation/registrationorder-form/